Total Pageviews

Monday 11 October 2010

Visual Communication:

Now this rotation was completely and utterly different from the first 2 weeks I spent in fine art.
The two weeks we spent in viscom was a lot tougher! It was nothing at all what I am used to, for E.G.
The last project we had to do was to send a secret message from a sender to a receiver throughout a sequence. This message had to be creative, original, not to obvious or too hidden, it had to be just right!!!
Sincerely, I struggled for days trying to come up with something suitable, all my ideas where either shunned upon or fare too difficult to conceive in the time we had to produce this work.
Right when my enthusiasm was fading, I came up with an idea the night before. I think i conveyed this message adequately for my lack of experience and time. But i am sure if i was given a little longer to think on it, I could of come up with something far better. Viscom really interested me and I learned a great deal from the 2 weeks about how imagery can speak far louder than words and hold very powerful meaning and symbolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment